Monday, October 09, 2006

Another Night at the Loft

So at the end of the Rice Harvest we decided to party on down at the loft. It was my mate Daisukes last night Djing so for some bizarre reason his friends had all mucked in and bought him a hat with a swan on the top!


Just realised I look really pissed but I was in fact knackered from the Rice Harvest (Check out the clever guy at the back whose in the standard "V sign" pose). I was mimicking Daiskues "don't give a shit look." The random guy on the right is... Ive forgotten his name. Id heard that there was this whole celebrity thing that went on with foreigners in Japan. I hadnt experienced this untill this night. I went to the bar after I arrived and a few people came up to me and introduced themselves, wanted to know what my name was, my favorite colour etc. All bizarre stuff. Needless to say they crop up in a few photos as the night progressed.




The cute girl on the left was going out with the random guy, I was so pissed off. She was so nice.




The hat was just one of those things you had to try out. Look at the guys bizarre English shirt. You notice things like this all over the place. Its really strange. Everybody had a go at the hat and it was a good night had by all. I can tell because my head hurt alot the next day.

No comments: