Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Insulating my Dojo!

So now that the nights are getting freezing Ive had to take drastic measures to keep my place warm. This is a picture of my bedroom.
















And this is the same picture after I'd bubble wrapped the inside. It eliminates the drafts from the crappy paper sliding window things. It also makes my house look slightly more like a smack den. Yay. When I wake up in the mornings, my pillow is freezing.

















Heres a photo of my living room kitted out for winter. In the center is a Kotatsu, the definition of Japanese Central Heating. Believe it or not, this is how Japanese like to keep warm during winter. Apparently a family will all sit around the little coffee table and keep warm. There is a small heater which keeps your legs warm. Cosy eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Quickly Search HD Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Software and Download Them at Fast Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]