Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Getting Down with the Kyudo Crowd.






I thought I'd finally end the mystery about Kyudo by showing you how its done. This first photo is of me and my Kyudo Sensei, Sunohara-san. She's really cool and keeps asking me why I wont teach her children. She phoned me tonight "Rich, where are you, you haven't been for 3 weeks, this can't be tolerated!" So with that I headed down to the Kyudo-Jo.








There are four different positions that you need to complete before you can even fire the bow.







You hold the bow over your head then go to a prone position.


















Take aim and fire.












This is just after Ive fired the arrow, and the position your supposed to hold.









Hope you enjoyed the Kyudo Trip!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out http://www.kyudo.com/kyudo-t.html

Anonymous said...

Rich, you bad ass!
That looks wicked, have you mastered it yet? A new look to the blog? I liked the flowers of the last one, it showed your more feminine side...:)