Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Apples and Extra Lessons

Yo, hows it going??? Been a bit of a stressful week so far but hey its all good. Had a phone call tonight asking if I could cover for another English teacher who was ill. Had one hour to come up with a lesson, and then had to teach. Went okay, but its difficult to think of games for students whose English is more or less non existent, they get flustered and annoyed, and you ending up feeling like your wasting there time. But however, because I covered the guys illness, I was given the biggest apple I have ever seen!



As I said, its a pretty big apple.




This is me at English Club, having fun!!!


Check out this film on youtubes.com. This is why Burning Man is the festival that we all have to go to!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=flWST-Dnwxe

Another shameless plug is for Sons and Daughters, a Scottish band who are one of the best bands Ive heard in a while. If you can download the album Love the Cup, you wont be dissapointed. They were used in the American Tv show Weeds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, that is a big apple.
I don't believe you, looks like a melon or something. Post it back so I can inspect it.
That lovely blue shirt is doing the rounds, pics of the house next Rich!

limbo_lady said...

my yes, what a karge apple. I too was admiring the bea-utiful blue shirt. glad you're having fun. xx (amy is a ho)

limbo_lady said...

my, yes that is a large apple. I too was admiring the bea-utiful blue shirt!! glad you're having fun. xx (p.s amy is a ho')